By Enric Rodríguez Vilamitjana
This ebook addresses the necessity for types and methods to foretell balance barriers, given tendencies towards miniaturization of switching strength provides in battery-operated moveable units, which bring about the exhibition of fast-scale chaotic instabilities. The authors describe a mode to foretell balance obstacles from a design-oriented standpoint, which captures the impression of the various parameters of the process upon the actual boundary. not like prior tools related to complicated research in response to the discrete-time mathematical version, the strategy brought the following allows prediction of the final balance obstacles in the entire layout house and relies upon an easy design-oriented index.
Read Online or Download Chaos in Switching Converters for Power Management: Designing for Prediction and Control PDF
Similar nonfiction_8 books
The secure operation of computers, in either their software program and is still a key factor in lots of actual time purposes, while humans, surroundings, funding or goodwill may be in danger. Such functions contain the tracking and keep an eye on of excessive strength approaches, of nuclear and chemical vegetation, of manufacturing facility automation, of transportation structures, or money move and of verbal exchange and data platforms.
How we see the area - our attitudes and assumptions approximately it - profoundly impacts the way in which we care for it. This e-book is written through an interdisciplinary crew of ecologists, nature conservationists and environmental philosophers. It seeks to make the relationship among the theoretical methods to the valuation of the wildlife and the way those paintings in perform.
It's quite often permitted that education in statistics needs to comprise a few publicity to the mechanics of computational data. This studying advisor is meant for newbies in computer-aided statistical information research. the necessities for XploRe - the statistical computing setting - are an introductory direction in statistics or arithmetic.
Plant ailments and pests are an incredible constraint to agricultural creation regardless of some of the measures used to regulate them. Chemical keep watch over, even though frequently e~~ective, may well pose environmental dangers and is comparatively dear, specifically in constructing nations the place it can be thoroughly uneconomic.
- Optimal Sampled-Data Control Systems
- Proceedings of the Conference on Complex Analysis: Minneapolis 1964
- Weak Convergence Methods and Singularly Perturbed Stochastic Control and Filtering Problems
- Luminescence Centers in Crystals
- Error Inequalities in Polynomial Interpolation and Their Applications
Extra resources for Chaos in Switching Converters for Power Management: Designing for Prediction and Control
While hitherto a qualitative characterization of the system behavior has been carried out focusing on pointing out the rich dynamic behavior of the switching power converter and exploring the effect of different nature parameters within the design parameter space, the next section is focused on a quantitative characterization of such dynamic behavior by establishing a set of power-oriented metrics that allow relating converter behavior properties to power application requirements for a given dynamic regime encountered in the design parameter space.
7 for a wide design parameter space. This figure shows the stability boundary obtained from numerical simulations of the circuit state equations contrasted with those obtained from the ripple based index. Although the error increases for low values of the load resistance R, the relatively low error obtained for the rest of the design parameter space validates this design-oriented approach for predicting FSI. The approach is only considered for the system working in the CCM, then the design parameter space is limited by the DCM condition.
3) where D is the duty cycle of the PWM signal and D = 1 − D. The next sections are centered on characterizing the effect of the whole design parameter space upon the system dynamics and the boundaries between the different dynamical behavior. 1 Dynamics of a VMC Buck Converter Working in CCM In general, the different kinds of dynamics that can be exhibited in a switching power converter can be classified according to their periodicity, as it was mentioned in Sect. 1: period-one, in which the system periodicity is the switching frequency, FSI, including period-doubling, subharmonic oscillations and chaotic behavior, and SSI, characterized by the exhibition of low-frequency oscillation.
Chaos in Switching Converters for Power Management: Designing for Prediction and Control by Enric Rodríguez Vilamitjana