Read or Download Autonomous Control of Nuclear Powerplants [short article] PDF
Best nuclear books
This e-book offers a simple yet accomplished info with reference to guns of Mass Destruction. The e-book lists and discusses a number of organic, chemical and radiological brokers and guns. for every agent and/or linked weapon, the ebook describes what they're, and importantly, measures that citizen's can take to reduce the hazards as a result of publicity to them.
This e-book specializes in center layout and strategies for layout and research. it really is in keeping with advances made in nuclear strength usage and computational equipment during the last forty years, masking center layout of boiling water reactors and pressurized water reactors, in addition to quickly reactors and high-temperature gas-cooled reactors.
With the dissolution of the Soviet Union the nuclear threats dealing with the realm are always evolving and feature grown extra advanced because the finish of the chilly warfare. The diversion of entire weapon platforms or nuclear fabric to rogue countries and terrorist agencies has elevated. The occasions of the previous years have proved the need to reevaluate those threats on a degree by no means prior to thought of.
Ideas of Nuclear Rocket Propulsion offers an realizing of the actual rules underlying the layout and operation of nuclear fission-based rocket engines. whereas there are lots of texts on hand describing rocket engine concept and nuclear reactor idea, this can be the 1st publication to be had describing the mixing of the 2 topic components.
- Medical X-Ray, Electron Beam, and Gamma-Ray Protection for Energies Up to 50 Mev: Equipment, Design, Performance, and Use
- Safety of Nuclear Powerplants - Operation (IAEA NS-R-2)
- Stochastic Modeling of Thermal Fatigue Crack Growth
- The Tradition of Non-Use of Nuclear Weapons (Stanford Security Studies)
Extra resources for Autonomous Control of Nuclear Powerplants [short article]
12) (1989) RadiationPmtection Toaky-TheNCRP atsixty Years,Proceedings of the Twenty-mh Annual Meeting held on April 5-6, 1989 (includmg Taylor Lecture No. 13) (1990) NCRP PUBLICATIONS / 31 Health and Ecological Impliedions of Radiocrcfively Contaminated Environments, Proceedings of the Twentysixth Annual Meeting held on April 45,1990 (including Taylor Lecture No. 14) (1991) Genes, Cancer and Radi&tion Protedion, Proceedings of the Twenty-seventh Annual Meeting held on April 3-4,1991 (including Taylor Lecture No.
33,34,35 and 361 A M a n d of Radioactivity P m h (1961)[Superseded by NCRP Report No. 581 Exposure to Rcrditrtion in an Emqgency (1962)[Superseded by NCRP Report No. 421 Shielding for High-Energy Electron Accelerator Imtullatiom (1964)[Superseded by NCRP Report No. 511 Medical X-Ray and Gamma-Ray Protection for Energies up to 10 MeV-Equipment Design and Use (1968)[Superseded by NCRP Report No. e~U p to 10 MeV--Stmctuml ShieZding Des* and Ev&luation Handbook (1970)[Supersededby NCRP Report No. 491 Bask Radiation Protection C e r i a (1971)[Superseded by NCRP Report No.
By Victor P. Bond (1992) [Available also in Genes, Cancer and R4di4tion Protection, see abovel Dose and Risk in Dkgmstx Radiology: How Big? How Little? by Edward W. Webster (1992)tAvailablealso in Radicrtion Protection in Medicine, see abovel Science, Radialion Protection and the NCRP by Warren K. Sinclair (1993) S p p o h Proceedings The Control of Exposum of thePublic to Ionizing Radiation in the Event of AccidentorAttuck,Ikcehgs of a S - p sium held April 27-29, 1981 (1982) NCRP Statements No.
Autonomous Control of Nuclear Powerplants [short article]