By Jamie Munro
* upload performance that’s on hand in basic terms on a undeniable gadget or platform
* Retrieve the device’s present GPS position and position a marker on a map
* Create and store a brand new touch or edit an latest touch within the deal with ebook
* Take photos with the digicam or decide on one of many user’s present images
* add a dossier from the neighborhood gadget to an exterior server
* enable the gadget to checklist audio or video via your app
* allow your software to avoid wasting records in the neighborhood
Read Online or Download 20 Recipes for Programming PhoneGap: Cross-Platform Mobile Development for Android and iPhone PDF
Best programming books
The broadly revised and up-to-date variation presents a logical and easy-to-follow development via C++ programming for 2 of the most well-liked applied sciences for man made intelligence--neural and fuzzy programming. The authors disguise thought in addition to functional examples, giving programmers a superb origin in addition to operating examples with reusable code.
Starting STL is a modern remedy that teaches you the newest C++ 14 APIs, libraries and extensions and the way to use those for your C++ 14 purposes. during this ebook, writer Ivor Horton explains what the STL is and the way to take advantage of it along with your C++ purposes. You'll tips on how to use bins and iterators, in addition to how to find, create and follow algorithms.
Readers study top practices for object-oriented programming, dossier operations, resolution distribution, and extra - with code samples and suggestion on utilizing criteria to their very own tasks.
- Oop: Building Reusable Components with Microsoft Visual Basic .Net (Visual Basic.Net)
- Programming the HC08 in C language
- Learning Cocoa with Objective-C (4th Edition)
- Maple 12 Introductory Programming Guide
- Der Simulator GPSS-FORTRAN Version 3
Extra info for 20 Recipes for Programming PhoneGap: Cross-Platform Mobile Development for Android and iPhone
WatchHeading function. Each time an update is received, the rotateNeedle function is called. Using the jQuery library I mentioned earlier, I rotate the needle by the angle of the device. 99. As the device rotates around, the needle will move as well, indicating the current direction. This feature might not work correctly in all simulators and an actual device may be needed. See Also jQuery Rotate Plug-In 24 | The Recipes Using the Accelerometer to Detect Motion Problem You want to detect the motion of the device as it moves.
When you run this example, a new map will be loaded into the map_canvas div tag and will center on your current location. Also, a marker will be created identifying where you are. This feature might not work correctly in all simulators and an actual device may be needed. 22 | The Recipes See Also Google Maps API Using the Compass to Help the User Navigate Problem You want to detect the direction in which the device is currently pointing. Solution iOS, Android, and some Windows 7 devices support a compass that will tell you the direction the phone is pointing in, with a range of 0 to 360 degrees.
20 Recipes for Programming PhoneGap: Cross-Platform Mobile Development for Android and iPhone by Jamie Munro